|Job Title||Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator||Line Manager||Operations Manager|
|Job Type||Part-Time, Term Time Only||Time Period||1 year|
|Hours Per Week||24||Rate Per Annum|| £23,000-25,000 pro rata
£10,350 – £11,250 (part-time, term time only)
|Allocation of Hours||Monday – Friday, hours allocation TBC|
|Start Date||1st August 2018|
Are you passionate about working with young people and developing their skills?
Join an exciting, new, fast-paced and growing social enterprise as an Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator. Our agile team, based at our central HQ within Portsmouth College and with satellite offices in Alton and Cambridge, are passionate about young people engaging with enterprise and being the innovators of the future. We pride ourselves on being innovative, embracing new technology and ensuring that we have young people at the heart of everything we do.
The Unloc Enterprise Academy is one of Unloc’s two programmes – and it has a mission to enable schools and colleges to inspire, motivate and develop the enterprising mindsets of their young people. We passionately believe in enabling young people to develop their own skills through setting up and testing their own businesses, projects and ideas. Personal development is at the heart of everything Unloc does and this programme embodies that ethos. The programme primarily consists of our 12-week short courses and engaging enterprise days/events.
The Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator post will be responsible for organising and delivering Unloc’s enterprise work including delivering/teaching weekly sessions at a number of schools and colleges. The post will also form a crucial part of our Enterprise Days delivery team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for working with young people, confidence in delivering engaging sessions as part of a short course and excellent organisational skills.
What we offer:
- A fun, driven and passionate team.
- A fixed term post with the view to extending the contract.
- Technology including a MacBook to make your working life easier.
- Growth: we invest in individuals and are an ambitious organisation.
- A flexible approach to working life.
- The opportunity to work with amazing young people.
- 13 days holiday.
- Access to PerkBox, an external employee benefits scheme e.g free phone insurance and half-price cinema tickets every day. See https://www.perkbox.co.uk/goldcard/deals for a full list.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29th June 2018.