|Job Title||Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator (Cambridgeshire and London)||Line Manager||Operations Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time||Time Period||Initial 1 year fixed term (with view to extend)|
|Hours Per Week||40||Rate Per Annum||£23,350-£24,050 pro rata|
|Allocation of Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, some flexibility available (including working from home), most travel costs to institutions will be covered (some exceptions will apply).|
|Start Date||1st August 2018|
Job Description – Are you passionate about working with young people?
Join an exciting, new, fast-paced and growing social enterprise as our very first Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator for the Cambridgeshire and London Region. Our agile team, based at our central HQ in Portsmouth are expanding – with this post being our first in the region. We are passionate about young people engaging with enterprise and being the innovators of the future. We pride ourselves on being innovative, embracing new technology and ensuring that we have young people at the heart of everything we do.
The Unloc Enterprise Academy is one of Unloc’s two programmes. It has a mission to enable schools and colleges to inspire, motivate and develop the enterprising mindsets of their young people. We passionately believe in enabling young people to develop their own skills through setting up and testing their own businesses, projects and ideas. Personal development is at the heart of everything Unloc does and this programme embodies that ethos. The programme primarily consists of our 12-week short courses and engaging enterprise days/events.
The Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator post will be responsible for organising and delivering Unloc’s enterprise work including delivering/teaching weekly sessions at a number of schools and colleges. The post will also form a crucial part of our Enterprise Days delivery team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for working with young people, confidence in delivering engaging sessions as part of a short course and excellent organisational skills. In addition, they should have a hunger for growth, as they work with us to build the Cambridgeshire and London region into a much larger operation.
What we offer:
- A fun, driven and passionate team.
- A fixed term post with the view to extending the contract.
- Technology including a MacBook to make your working life easier.
- Growth: we invest in individuals and are an ambitious organisation.
- The opportunity to work with amazing young people.
- A flexible approach to working life and 28 days holiday plus a week at Christmas and all bank holidays (not already falling within the Christmas break); a total of 38 days holiday.
- Access to PerkBox, an external employee benefits & rewards scheme. See https://www.perkbox.co.uk/goldcard/deals for a full list.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29th June 2018.