Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitator (Freelance):
Unloc Enterprise Academy
The Unloc Enterprise Academy is an Unloc programme for schools and colleges to help enable, improve, motivate and develop young people’s entrepreneurial mindsets. The Unloc Enterprise Academy works to help students take learning out of the classroom and into a real world environment. We do this by developing their skills through setting up and testing their own mini-businesses.
We are looking for a committed freelance enterprise facilitator to complement our experienced team. You will be responsible for delivering the Unloc Enterprise Academy programme across multiple institutions in a way that is fun and engaging. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their entrepreneurial skills and thinking.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about this agenda with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. The ideal candidate will have previous entrepreneurial experience that will be used in the classroom.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in entrepreneurship and to be their first point of contact in the entire process of learning and development within entrepreneurship.
Experience and Knowledge
- Previous experience of enterprise – such as running your own business/project.
Abilities and Skills
- High level writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of skill when using Google Apps For Work.
- Ability to use Twitter and Facebook.
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required.
- Car driver with clean UK driving licence.
Unloc Enterprise Academy Facilitators will be paid £100 for a day event and other events are assessed on an case by case basis.
- Travel Costs are covered by the Unloc Enterprise Academy.
If this is something you are interested in learning more about, please contact Ryan Waters at email@example.com or 02392344424.